Individual Student Membership
Any student (undergraduate, MSc, PhD) or postdoc with interests or expertise in bioinformatics. Membership is subject to payment of an annual fee.
Membership fees are due annually, payable at the beginning of the year. 2013 membership fee is €15 for students and post doctoral members categories. Failure to pay the fee in any year will expose the member to suspension of its membership rights and benefits.
ORGANISATIONAL MEMBER (NODE) BENEFITS
- Extensive networking opportunities through email lists and meetings
- Right to vote in EMBnet elections
- Discounted peer-reviewed publication in EMBnet.journal
- Opportunities to attend co-sponsored workshops, training schools and tutorials at discounted rates
- Student bursaries to attend co-sponsored events and conferences
- Opportunities to galvanise new research activities & seek joint funding
- Free publicity via the EMBnet website and EMBnet.journal