Any PI/Group Leader with interests or expertise in bioinformatics. Membership is subject to payment of an annual fee.
Membership fees are due annually, payable at the beginning of the year: the 2013 membership fee is €50 for professionals. Failure to pay the fee in any year will expose the member to suspension of its membership rights and benefits.
ORGANISATIONAL MEMBER (NODE) BENEFITS
- Extensive networking opportunities through email lists and meetings
- Right to vote in EMBnet elections
- Discounted peer-reviewed publication in EMBnet.journal
- Opportunities to attend co-sponsored workshops, training schools and tutorials at discounted rates
- Student bursaries to attend co-sponsored events and conferences
- Opportunities to galvanise new research activities & seek joint funding
- Free publicity via the EMBnet website and EMBnet.journal